- Mount Kilimanjaro National Park: The highest mountain in Africa 5895m/19340ft, with its peak covered with snow throughout the year. It is a volcanic mountain and easier mountain for normal people (without technical expert) can climb successful. There are six routes named Marangu, Rongai, Machame, Shira, Umbwe, Londrosi/Lemosho. You can climb through one of the routes to the Summit.
- Serengeti National Park, with the Great Wildebeest Migration, Kopjes (where cats hide there), Great Rivers like Grumeti (where crocodiles survive), and large plain.
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area (Ngorongoro Crater). – NCA: NCA is often called ‘African Eden’ and the ‘Eight Wonder of the Natural World’, Man and Biosphere Reserve.
- Zanzibar spice Island (Unguja and Pemba).
- Selous Game Reserve.
- Safaris, wildlife safaris. This is a tour to National parks and Game reserves to view wild animals, plants and geographical features like Rivers, Lakes and so on.
- Climbing, trekking, and mountaineering. Mountains Kilimanjaro, Meru and Oldonyo Lengai
- Walking Safaris, birdwatching and ecotourism. Nature lovers would like also to go deep to come close to nature.
- Night game drives safaris, canoeing safaris. This is another optional safari in Tanzania.
- Beach holidays. Tour to areas with beach for swimming,snorkeling, scuba diving, dolphin tour, fishing and water sports. Zanzibar island, Mafia island, Dare salaam and Pangani Tanga coasts. Also Lake Victoria coast.
- Cultural Tourism: to learn their custom and tradition and interfere with local people. Example Maasai in Ngorongoro Crater and Chagga near Mount Kilimanjaro.
An onward ticket and sufficient funds are required when entering Tanzania. Visas required by all visitors except citizens of the Commonwealth, Scandinavian countries and the Republic of Ireland.VISA can be obtained at Tanzanian Embassy Abroad near you, Online VISA application or at point of entrance at International Airports of Dar es salaam, Kilimanjaro or Zanzibar. The visa fee depends on the type of passport held. A visitor’s pass is required for all travelers. This can be obtained free from any Tanzanian diplomatic mission or point of entry. It is advisable to get one before you leave home.
June to December and Jan to March are season in which many tourists, travelers, adventurers, nature enthusiasts,mountaineers visit Tanzania in large numbers. This is the period in which Tourists take vacation holidays from their job so that they can visit Tanzania. This are best months to visit Tanzania because weather is conducive and is a season where many wild animals can be seen easily.
Climate and Weather of Tanzania.
Tanzania has a Tropical climate. The central plateau is dry and arid with hot days and cool nights, while the north-west highlands are cool and temperate. June to August is the cooler season. There is no winter here. Temperatures in northern Tanzania range between 60 – 70 degree Fahrenheit during the day and 40 -50 degree Fahrenheit at night from May to October. From November to March, the day –time temperatures varies from70-90 degree Fahrenheit and from 60 – 75 degree Fahrenheit at night.The ‘long rains’ are from March to May and the ‘short rains’ are between October and December. The hottest months are between October and February. On the coast, it rains in November and December. From March to May, Coastal areas are hot and humid although sea breezes cool the area pleasantly between June and September.Safari
Dressing What clothes to wear or take
While on Wildlife safaris or wildlife lodges and country hotels, the emphasis is on comfort and informality. For ladies light, easy to wash, drip –dry blouses, skirts dresses, light khaki trousers and bush jackets go well. For evenings, light dresses or trouser suits are suitable. For men, drip –dry casual shirts, short khaki trousers and bush jackets are ideal. Evening attire in towns can consist of light suits or long sleeved shirt and tie.Bright colours should be avoided while viewing wildlife. Visitors to Ngorongoro are advised to carry a pullover as it can be chilly after sunset. A bush hat or a scarf for protection against the sun and dust is a must. It is very useful to carry a pair of sunglasses, insect repellent, suntan lotion and a flashlight.
Usually language might be barrier for Intercontinental travel. How ever several well recognised languages International languages are spoken. Many tourist destinations, hotels, lodges have guides and staff who speaks English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and more. In Tanzania many Tour companies have driver guides who speaks multilanguages from German, Italian,Spanish,French and more.
Photographic safaris, Tanzania is best country for photographic safari, with best pictures for wild animals, scenery and mount kilimajaro
It is advisable to ask a permission before photographic any event relating to certain tribes like Maasai, Hadzables, Datoga. These tribes are very conservative and have maintained their original traditional customs. They still do primitive pastoralism, wild fruits gathering and wearing local made materials covering part or half of body.
and Ngorongoro conservation area (Ngorongoro Crater) http://www.ngorongorocrater.org/
- Don’t change money in the streets even if you are given a good rate as you might be cheated. Go to bureau change. Some Tourist Hotels operates Bureau De Change.
- Don’t go to too cheaper Tour Operator the services might be too disappointing or vehicles used can broke in the middle of safari, or poor accommodation or any mishap pens like any cheating. Just try to compare prices, and choose, accept the standard prices.
- Always ride in registered taxis
- Don’t take fastest buses.
- Never walk unaccompanied at night in poorly –lit streets or along deserted streets.
- When shopping in streets bazaars, always bargain. However some prices e.g in restaurants are fixed and you might be mistaken for miser if you start bargaining.
- Always choose a guest house or lodge that has a working telephone.
Rent your House in Arusha Tanzania, contact Reliable Housing Agent/Broker in Arusha.
Expatriates moving to Tanzania can find and rent nice Houses in Arusha.
Houses for rent in all areas like NJiro, Sakina, Moshono,Mwanama, Masai Camp, Sekei, Ilboru, Burka.
Rent a House with furniture or without furniture and all budgets Houses for rent Tanzania.
Also you can buy a Nice House for your new Home. Houses for Sale are available in Njiro and Sakina Arusha.
Buy House in Arusha most prime areas and with all facilities. Complete Houses for sale ready to move in are available.
Real estates, properties and Broker will help you find your favorite House.
Real estates properties like Houses, Land plots are available, contact Broker.
Mob Phone: +255784811095